Monday, February 4, 2008

Obviously I haven't done a very good job at creating this blogsite. I think I look at several that touch my soul and move my heart. I look at several that look so professional and the thoughts are so profound. Yikes~~ I'm just a smalltown girl with no particular story to tell.

Maybe the first step is to actually tell someone that I've started this little venture and see if anyone comes a calling. In the meantime, I'll try and learn how to make my site more inviting and reflect my life. Maybe I should ask my children~ they seem to know it all :O)

1 comment:

  1. You little turkey.... I had NO IDEA you were blogging...

    I am so glad to see that you gave it effort...

    I hope when you find this comment that you will blog some more. I am not going to tell you that I am aware if this and see when you mention it. Very sneaky sir!

    ReplyDelete