Sunday, April 25, 2010

"Where you lead me, I will follow"

I created this blog in 2007 and that's about it.... it has sat idle for so long, I forgot it existed.

I will be traveling to Africa in the near future.  In fact, I pray it will be in the next few weeks.  I am so excited that I can't even put it into words. I can tell you it involves a racing, happy heart and a smile that literally makes my jaws ache. 

I originally thought I would travel this past November, so it's safe to say that I have no control over the details.  I am completely okay with this.  I know this trip has been a divine appointment on my life's calendar since before I took my first breath.  I TRUST the timing, the details, the outcome... everything will be as it should.

I can't keep this journey to myself.  So that my friend is where this blog will come into play.  In essence this is now my journal, my diary, my testimony to the world ~ okay, I'll reel it back in, my friends and family~   This is my journey, this is my truth... I will be as real as I can be and remain obedient to my Savior in the process... I hope you'll come and follow me......   "Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid... for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."  Joshua 1:9

6 comments:

  1. Excited to follow this journey with you. Praying. :) ♥ Kelly Watson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting us be with you on this journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you and I will be reading and praying with you! Beth - full of courage and grace! You go! We're cheering you on!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited that you started this blog to share your experiences. What a dear, sweet sister you are to me, and I will be reading and praying as you go. Can't wait to hear all that God is going to do through you! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beth you are so amazing and I am so proud to call you my friend and Sister in Christ! may you have safe travels and I will keep you in my Prayers. Love you bunches xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beth, I am so proud of you and so proud to be a part of your family. Your have a beautiful heart and God has such great plans for you and James and I can't wait to see the plans unfold. You are constantly in my prayers. Love you much

    ReplyDelete