Tuesday, April 27, 2010

From being hand~made to hand~delivered.... I am hand~picking you!

My friends,


The time has come and I can't even type this my hearts all a flutter. I will soon be leaving to travel to Uganda. The phone could ring today or next week (it's all in God's timing) and off I will go to travel with a dear friend.

My trip is to accomplish many things.... to see first hand a ministry and a girl name Katie (from TN), I have been reading her blog for a couple of years and it has literally changed my heart. I can't wait to go and "serve her" meet her 14 Ugandan daughters and the hundreds of children she feeds daily. Did I mention Katie is 20. http://www.kissesfromkatie.blogspot.com/

I will see first hand how her ministry works and changes lives. http://www.amazima.org/ I can't wait to use my hands and feet to carry out this mission work. To see projects being carried out, such as: Land Projects, Necklace Program, Community Gardens... so many, Please go check out these sites...

I will get to travel with my friend Gwen and see first hand how her ministry has come along side Katie and made the difference. http://www.147millionorphans.com/ and so overwhelmingly important I will get to assist Gwen in bringing home her forever children, Joseph and Daisy.

SOOOOOO as I said earlier I am so excited. NOW this is where you come in!!!!!! Go check out http://www.147millionorphans.com/ so you will see what I'm talking about....... We provide the materials to the Karamojong tribe, they hand make the necklaces.... which we buy from them.... giving them an income to support thier children.... we sell them to you.... taking the profits & donating it back to feed the hundreds of people in the Karamojong tribe..... It's a win, win!

The necklaces are beautiful!!! Think Mother's Day, Graduation, Teacher appreciaton, Wedding/Bridal gifts..... ONLY $18.00 each...... I PERSONALLY WILL HAND PICK YOUR NECKLACE & BRING IT HOME TO YOU....... did I tell you I'm excited........

 Gwen, Joseph & Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment