Friday, April 30, 2010

Questions? Answers. The Truth!

I'm always amazed when I "know" the answer to the question.  I mean as sure as I live and breathe, I know that is exactly what my future will hold.   I may not know the details or even the question, but I know the ANSWER.

My mind raced the whole drive home from Gatlinburg.  I love to process while listening to my favorite praise and worship music.  I had brought a lot of cd's with me for the trip ( I have to get with it and get an ipod), I put one in and just meditated.   IF you know Retta, you know she is never quite (love you), but the rain soothed her to sleep and I had the whole drive home... inside my head .   Listening to the powerful words of Mercy Me, Undone. 

The next day I decided to send Gwen an e-mail with a few simple questions.  I didn't want to put a limitation or expectation on a "calling."  My personality is one to say YES!  I will figure out the details later.  Sometimes, my yes leaves me wandering if my excitement takes over reasoning.. was my desire of God or emotion?  is this a passion or a tantrum-I want what I want and I will get it-?

As of this day, I had asked no yes or no questions of James, only shared my thoughts and possibilities and he listened and let me process out loud (thank you James for not shutting me down).

My prayer:   Father God,  I come before you the creator of the universe~ the creator of my heart, my soul, my desires and my destiny.  Please father, I need clear direction.  I need my answer to be so clear, that no matter how many ways I ask the question the answer~the truth~ remains the sameFather, with that I need to know what question to ask?????

John 14:6  "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me"

No comments:

Post a Comment